1. ALL staff, fans, players, coaches, and other personnel are REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK when entering or exiting the facilities, or when social distancing is not an option.
2. Masks can be removed when you find your seat, as long as you maintain social distancing from other people that are outside of your household.
3. Groups of 10 or larger will not be permitted at the park. We ask everyone to spread out (there is plenty of space at the parks down the foul lines).
4. Masks must be worn at all times when indoors at hitting facilities, bathrooms, or other areas that social distancing is not an option.
5. Do not engage with staff members without wearing a mask.
6. Parents need to stay in the vehicles until 15 minutes prior to their game time. (No watching the games before. We need to avoid large crowds.
7. Following games, we ask that fans and teams exit the park ASAP to limit the total number of people in the park at one time.
8. Absolutely no seeds or gum (COVID safety issue if not disposed of properly).
9. Teams must clean their dugout completely upon leaving. No one is to enter the dugout area until all people have left the dugout from the previous game.
10. All teams must sanitize their dugout prior to entering. This can be done with a sanitizing spray or a team can use a bleach water mixture in a small sprayer. This must be done prior to players entering dugouts.
Coaches, please check each of your players when they arrive for General Wellness.
If a player has any symptoms or has had any of these symptoms in the last few days, he needs to leave the premises immediately.
If anyone on your team answers yes to any of the following screening questions, refrain from attending or playing at the event.
· Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
· Repeated shaking with chills
· Muscle pain
· Sore throat
· Loss of taste or smell
· Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
· Known or Close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19 or has yet to receive lab results from being tested for COVID-19